March 08, 2006

New project knitters for world peace G8 2006

Just been watching Miss Congeneality again and had a brainwave. Now that the Games are finished how about make a piece for world peace? Had a thought of folks maybe knitting or crocheting a sample piece and sending them me. I'll put together in time for the G8 summit in Russia in July, enmail if you want my address to send to. I'm not madly activist but I do feel that if we knit/crochet a piece with thoughts in our minds of a peaceful world it will help.

2 comments:

Spindlers2 said...

I'm having a vision of this ENORMOUS piece of fibre art being sent off to the G8....sounds good to me.

ra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...