April 28, 2007

Beltaine shawl all but finished:), destash and Woolfest









I'm all but finished on my Beltain shawl, here you see it in almost all its glory. I am part way through the saw tooth edging as we speak. Hopefully completed tomorrow.
Pattern chevron shawl from just one more row. com but tweaked a little:)
Yarn my most favourite in all the world(GG) Mountain colors mohair yarn, colour indian paintbox. a truly spectacular colour for Beltaine
Destash going well, still have some yarn and lots of books left but getting there. Next is all the bric a brac, lots of witches, other pagan bits and bobs, jewellery. I have started packing. Will continue mid week when we return from viewing the new house once more.
Woolfest, this year I am hoping that I'll get there. We will be much nearer and I really want to go. No yarn budget but when has that ever stopped me? Also wondering what other similar things are on?
I'm also uploading some pictures Mr Mog took this afternoon on the woodland walk over the road. Aren't the spring flowers glorious?

4 comments:

knitnzu said...

Good luck with your move!

Craftydramaqueen said...

Glad the de-stashing and packing is going well. It would be fab to meet up at Woolfest, the County Durham knitters will be there for the duration!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that the destash is succesful. Beautiful spring photos!

your secret pal

Emily said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! I am putting a Flickr album together with the yarn as I'm typing this.

Do you still have that Starmore book for sale or is it gone? I would be truly interested if you still have it! And if you want to get rid of any more STR I would be willing too! (Yeah, well, so far for the destashing, but I'm a sock addict, and books don't count! :D)

Love!

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...