April 04, 2007

ISE4, fab website and warm weather:)


Have started my scarf for the ISE4 . I am using some wonderful Fyberspates laceweight yarn and making the Ocean lace stole from Justonemorerow.com. Third time for this pattern so I'm hoping (fingers crossed) no mistakes. I love Fyberspates yarn its so gorgeous and the colours are yummy.
While writing I must just mention my friend's new website. Hedgewitch handprints She makes some wonderful pagan clothing, including Tshirts and knickers (VBG) Also lots of altar cloths etc. Her stuff is first class and definately different. She also does OOAK items. We've been friends for many a year and Elaine's stuff is inspiring. She has an ebay store also and ships worldwide. She is also doing tshirts in different languages
Right advert over:))
The weather here today has been gorgeous, really warm. In fact Mr Mog has been in shorts in the garden, first time this year. We have the 2 grandsons here til Friday and they are loving walking the hills looking for animal prints.

2 comments:

Craftydramaqueen said...

The colour varigation in the Fyberspates looks yummy! That shawl will be fab. Hope you have fun with the Grandkids. It has been far too warm at work today but we're going to Scarborough tommorow so I hope it stays nice!

Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

I love that Fyberspates too and you inspire me to start the selfsame shawl! Wonderful weather here in West Cork as well and you can really hear life stirring in the trees and bushes. Going over to check out Hedgewitch right now!

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...