May 29, 2007

Phew, unpacked, tired and happy:)

We are unpacked, we managed to shoehorn the contents of a 3 bedrom, 3 living room, large kitchen home into a 2 bedroom, 1 living room 1 small kitchen bungalow. Gave away lots of stuff which was good and kept the essentials including the yarn stash:)
The bungalow is wonderful, warm, very sunny and light and best of all no stairs. We are 5 minutes drive from the promenade which is flat so easy for me. Close to family and friends and did I say no stairs??
I've been quiet because apart fronm the unpacking I've no broadband til tomorrow so its been hard to log on. I will be with virgin so any one emailing its amberdotmoggie at virgindotnet
Looking forward to reading everyones blogs and seeing what you all have been doing. I've almost finished another shawl, pics soon:)

7 comments:

Marianne said...

I'm very glad to hear you and Mr.Mog have been getting settled in, that your home is warm and cozy, ....and no stairs!!!

Looking forward to your photos.

Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

All joy and happiness in your new warm little home. The first thing you make must be for the home, to make it feel wanted. A shawl could always be draped across a sofa or chair when not draped across Moggie...

Anonymous said...

Much happiness in your new home .Looking forward to seeing the new shawl .

Digitalgran said...

I hope you will be very happy in your new home at the seaside.

maylin said...

I should have read your latest post before emailing you! I will email you again. Blessings on the house.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have the most wonderful summer in your 'new' house at the sea... I hope my parcel will be one of the first happy SP moments you'll have in your new home and that there will come many more. Your secret pal.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on unpacking! That's one MAJOR challenge.

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...