April 01, 2008

Sock progress so far this year:)



This is a socky post(GG) I've joined the wee sock swap and here you see my sock, made from Posh Lucia , colourway Dune. That has gone off to its new owner in the US.
here is a picture of it with a sock from my last pair for March socks


Then the pair of socks, yarn is I think Fortissima socka although silly me seems to have 3 ball bands here and no idea which it is:(






I then thought I would show you a picture of the socks I've knitted for the hospice year of socks so far. Don't they look great all together? Wonder how many there will be to see at the end of the year?


Final picture but the prettiest I think is the start of the Hare Moon socks. Colour a one off designed by Perran:) I think she has a great future as a yarn dyer don't you?
Back to the sock knitting, will see you later:)

6 comments:

Priestess~Harper said...

I've got an original Perran drawing on my wall, and I can honestly say she is as talented at that as she is in dying wool!

What a girl . . :)

Rosie said...

That hare moon yarn just looks better and better! Love all your socks, can't believe how quickly they're mounting up.

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

Well done Perran and well done Vicky for encouraging your daughter into the wonders of crafting.
Well done Mrs Mog for all the lovely socks knitted this year (and other years of course)
You should start a competition now to guess how many socks you will have made by the end of the year.

Sarah said...

That is a great pile of socks already - congratulations, a wonderful achievement and wishing you happy needles for the rest of the year.

Linda said...

Your socks look great. I love the cute little one.

Becky said...

Just wanted to check in as the proud owner of the wee sock at the top of the post. It's even better in person! Thank you so much for my treasure!
-Becky
St. Louis, Missouri, US

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...