June 04, 2009

Poems in pictures

If I wanted to write a picture I'd draw it slowly line by line.

Then I'd piece it together gently with one stitch at a time.
You see, we all see, pictures in all we see and do.
The question is simply really how does it appear to you?

Do you see a line of words, or a colour splash on white.

A fabric inspiration or clay that's moulded right?
There is no right or wrong way to show the view inside
merely the courage to open your heart and mind really wide.

I tell my tales in colour on dolls with hair that's oh so wild.
Sometimes I stamp a picture

You see i'm still that child
who saw the sky above me,
the trees bright green and brown
who sees the stars that twinkle
and rain? Well it falls straight down.
(C) ambermoggie

No comments:

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...