July 13, 2009

Mohair elsewhere finished .

The mohair Elsewhere jacket is finished and I love it. I love the mismatched sleeves, the softness and the size. I made it larger to allow for layering over autumn clothes.

It feels luxurious to wear.
It doesn't match but yet it tones. The next mohair one won't:) I want clashing colours.

Before that though I'd like to make another in BFL aran and to further the intention I've managed to procure a cone from Laal Bear to do so. I'll get it skeined up and dyed next week hopefully
Do you like it?

4 comments:

Antoinette said...

wow Ambermoggie! What - you just whipped that up then? It's scrumptious and looks cosy-warm.

I'm just catching up on things, and I want to say I'm sorry to hear you've had such a rough week. I really hope your health, and your son's improves.

Blessings and best wishes.

Vicky said...

Love it!! and it looks great with the shawl pin. Look forward to seeing what you do with the BFL, it's my favorite :)

aniexma said...

Gorgeous, happy shades!

Sue Simpson said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love it!
Sue xxx

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...